Hepatic cancer resection. Hepatic cancer resection
Cuprins Clinical Anatomy of the Liver. Textul de pe ultima copertă This book comprehensibly describes the clinical details of anatomic hepatic resection using the Glissonean pedicle approach for hepatocellular carcinoma. It includes all aspects of the surgical anatomy of the liver, preoperative management of patients, surgical techniques, and intraoperative key points to prevent postoperative complications.
The first three chapters provide hepatic cancer resection general introduction to the clinical anatomy of the liver, preoperative management of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma, basic techniques for hepatic resection using the Glissonean approach, and the application of dye staining in anatomic hepatic resection.
All of these hepatectomies can be performed using simple and easily available surgical instruments.
- Dr. TANASE Anna-Maria - Curriculum Vitae - Centrul de Diagnostic si Tratament "Dr. Victor Babes"
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Targeted Therapy - malaimare.
- Hepatic cancer resection.
- Condiloamele rezolvate
- Hepatic cancer tumor markers, Profil oncologie (markeri tumorali), Hepatic cancer what is it
- Colon cancer hepatic resection, Colon cancer hepatic resection, Medical Ultrasonography, June Conținutul Sarcopenia represents a decrease in the skeletal muscle mass colon cancer hepatic resection function and is usually associated with colon cancer hepatic resection aging process.
- Cancer epitelial de ovario slideshare
In addition, it discusses precise transection of the deepest hepatic parenchyma guided by methylene blue staining. It is a useful and timely reference for hepatobiliary surgeons, clinical staff, and medical students.
Caracteristici Illustrates surgical procedures with high-resolution images Describes key techniques step-by-step Written by experts with extensive experience in the field.